“You’re my wife?” Those are some of the first words this man said to his wife after he woke up from surgery. In the video, Jason Mortensen appears to fall in love with his wife all over again. The woman who was taking care of him after his procedure just turned out to be the woman he married… and apparently he was shocked he was able to settle down with such a beautiful woman. He said on his YouTube account “In response to all of the questions: I had a hernia repair to fix residual tears from a previous surgery. I wish I could remember this but I was definitely out of it. This was my fifth surgery within our six years of marriage and she’s been by my side through all of it. In a previous surgery I suffered a severe complication and we didn’t know if I’d ever function the same again. She is the love of my life.”